Playgrounds

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Life is crazy

This is a break from regularly scheduled child-related programming to announce my impending death. If that doesn't happen, I will be successfully moved in to a new apartment...tomorrow. My life happens quickly, when it happens.

And, the twins' dad emailed me to ask if I could come at 8 instead of 10 on Monday. Shoot me now?

BUT, my meeting with the new afterschool family went really well today, and, though they are far out in the middle of nowhere, I'm pretty sure the job is mine and I'm taking it. It's a huge house, the "full beds for the kids plus their own bathrooms" type. Plus two puppies. It'll keep my hands full, and the kids seem a little more spoiled than Jacob and Caroline - harder for me to work with, since that drives me crazy. But all in all it seems like a good spot, and I'm grateful to have a new position.

Especially with moving into a new place and all. Making rent = good.

No comments:

Post a Comment