Playgrounds

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I can do this, right?

I think I'm just PMSing. Lame girl excuse, you can say, all you like. But I missed the twins while I was gone, and now that I'm back, they were terrible, and I think I'm losing it.

Also, apparently I use too many commas when I don't feel well.

It was good to see them this morning, and I got my wonderful pre-nap hugs. But they are two-year-olds: throwing food on the floor, throwing toys down the stairs, spilling milk for the joy of it.

And I don't feel like I can handle it. I think life things are just getting in the way, and I'll adapt, and they'll grow up and learn not to like timeouts, but until then-

I can do this, right?

1 comment:

  1. You can most, most definitely do this. You are incredibly good at what you do, and everyone has their days when they feel like pitching the cat (the sippy cup, the toys, the toddler) out the window. It doesn't mean you're any less capable.

    ReplyDelete