Playgrounds

Monday, November 8, 2010

I delcare this day over, k?

It's eleven thirty, and I'm ready to call it quits. I've been awake for three hours.

I woke up with a sinus cold, so my head is trying to slide down my throat into my [insert random internal organ here], and the part that hasn't succeeded is throbbing and making focusing difficult. My reproductive system is making itself known, painfully. Nothing is making Lilly happy except Barney (which I don't allow over breakfast, just lunch) or poking "buttins!" on my "puter puter!" And, while I was trying to get the dishes done, Patrick tripped in the dining room and busted his mouth up a bit - thankfully no crying, just looked a little confused, but I had to get the bleeding to stop and make sure it wasn't serious.

I hurt. And Lilly is acting like if I don't push the button to make her stuffed rabbit sing "Jesus Loves Me" one more time, the world is going to end. Sorry kid, but I don't think Jesus cares.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete