Playgrounds

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Subbing

This week has been rough (see yesterday's post, plus terrible sleep). Which is why it's so amazing that V offered to sit for me, when Seth and Isabella's mom asked me yesterday if I could do 9-11:30 this morning. I couldn't. But I didn't want to tell her no.

I woke up about five minutes before V got home from their house. It was absolutely glorious, and for once I feel rested. Necessary - since I have the twins tonight.

Last night, V and I watched Bug and Andrew for a few hours. It was the first time their mom had left him at home, and I think we liked having each other there as much as she liked having both of us. Bug wasn't feeling 100%, so she was fussy. V gained lots of infant experience! I taught her the classic "baby resting on his tummy on your arm" position that little ones seem to love. Him included. But he grinned at me every time he saw me, and laughed in his sleep, and he was so adorably little. Seven weeks.

We're doing the same thing again Sunday evening. Then another full week, then we both have Saturday evening jobs next week. Then it's February. Then it's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment