Playgrounds

Monday, February 21, 2011

Catching up

For some reason, it's been hard to keep this blog updated lately. Perhaps it's because V and I leave in ten days for our wedding trip, and that's completely consuming everything. Perhaps it's because I'm a little overdone on kids right now, and very much looking forward to that wedding trip. Perhaps it's because today it's raining, and Lilly has already thrown two fits that I won't let her play outside.

Either way, that's pretty much been life. I haven't had a day without kids since last Sunday, and I won't till next Sunday - but then I'll be so close to four days without kids, one day with, and eight without. Yesterday truly wasn't that bad with kids; V and I watched Bug and Andrew, but Bug went down for her nap twenty minutes after we got there, and V mostly watched Andrew. I fell asleep on the couch.

And here goes another Lilly fit. She's not feeling well, and it's...loudly expressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment