Playgrounds

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Long days

I'm working long days this week, making up for the time off.  We definitely don't get paid vacation!  But truthfully, it's been so good to see my kids again.  Patrick and Lilly gave me huge smiles when I walked in their nursery yesterday, and I spent five hours today with Bug, Andrew, and their mom.  When I finally left, their mom shooed me out the door with a "Go home to your wife!" before grinning excitedly that she could say that.

I'm still recovering, so there are lots of tissues and coughs, but I'm feeling lots better.  Tomorrow I have the twins, then Katie and Sean in the evening; Saturday evening I have the twins; Sunday evening I may have Bug and Andrew.  Then comes another week.

I'm so glad I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment