Playgrounds

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Balance

Last night was rough.  V read my cousin's message, and talked me through some of it, and I made it to bed without crying.  This morning, we woke up to find that Offbeat Bride featured our wedding.  The comments are still coming in about how beautiful we were, how perfect everything was, and how it's our families' loss for not wanting to be involved.

Life does balance out.  I just need to remember that on the downswings.

Cute anecdote to end with: At the playground today, a boy, roughly age four, was talking to the twins.  They did their usual staring back silently, but by a few minutes later he was on the other side of the playground.  Lilly looked at me and asked, "Where little boy go?" and when I told her I didn't know, she yelled across the playset, "Little boy!!!"  I almost doubled over laughing, and tried to explain to her that he wouldn't answer to that.  And there's your dose of cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment