Playgrounds

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The dreaded sniffles

The twins are sick again.  Runny noses, coughs, medicine as soon as they wake up.  If I hear "nose running!" one more time, I think I might scream - and I'm sure I'll hear it lots on Thursday and Friday.  Though tomorrow I watch Bug, and she's known for a perpetual runny nose that she won't let anyone wipe.  Which is probably worse.

Other than that, there isn't too much going on in my world.  Today is V's and my one month anniversary, though I forgot that till she mentioned it about half an hour ago.  I'm attempting to make bread from scratch for the first time; she's attempting to hang our teacups.  This house needs a lot of help.  It's a mess.

My sister-in-law had her baby girl today.  I feel so disconnected from my family; I got a text when she was born, and I've seen pictures on Facebook, but it doesn't really resonate with me.  I feel guilty about that.  At the same time, I don't want to worry about caring, or making myself care.  It's just like some people I know, whom I like, whom I see on occasional holidays.

I'd better go before this turns into blog therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment