Playgrounds

Monday, April 25, 2011

Rain

It's been raining for over a week, and it's supposed to through the rest of this week too.  Needless to say, this doesn't make Lilly happy.  V and I had a good trip though.  We headed south and didn't get rained on; we saw many of our close friends who came to the wedding, which was the best way to spend Easter weekend.  In addition, we saw old friends we hadn't been able to see in awhile and they'd spread word of our wedding.  When we were out dinner with some friends and some strangers, it was the strangers who demanded to see our rings and asked how the ceremony went.  Basically, it was a great weekend of feeling loved.

Now it's back to work, and neither of us slept well over the trip, so we're both exhausted.  V has been texting me that she's falling asleep in her little girl's rocker; I've been a lump on the couch for a good chunk of my day with the twins.  Tonight's plan is to take some Tylenol PM and go to sleep around 9, if we make it that long.

Lilly, when she doesn't feel well, would be perfectly content for me to read to her for two hours straight.  And by perfectly content, I mean will throw a fit if I stop.  Here I go again (on my own)...

No comments:

Post a Comment