Playgrounds

Thursday, April 14, 2011

What happened

I have one question for the world today:
Who took my adorable, sweet twins, and what on earth did they replace them with?

Needless to say, today wasn't the greatest.  There was a deliberate dumping of food on floor incident, there was a tantrum over the presence of strawberries, there was a bit of a screaming session over a certain story...  I'll spare everyone the rest, though really I think I just want to spare myself rehashing it.

One more day, then the weekend!  Tonight I'm watching Seth and Isabella, whom I haven't seen since sometime before the wedding.  It'll be good to catch up with their mom again (occasionally an ulterior motive for babysitting).  Then the twins tomorrow morning, and then friends are visiting and I'm not sitting Saturday or Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment