Playgrounds

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day two

Well.
I still like these kids.  Been telling myself that most of the day.  Since, you know, they woke up way early and have been whiny grouches ever since.  I had to get here at 7:15 so their mom could leave; I went back to sleep for a bit but not well, and they started stirring by 9.  Usually Patrick wakes up around 9:30 and Lilly around 9:45, and I get them just before 10.
Well.
Today I went in there at 9:20 after Patrick starting crying and whining, and after Lilly had spent a few minutes yelling at him for something.  Needless to say, that didn't start the day off right.  Breakfast was hardly eaten, gymnastics was semi-fun but chaotic, since they weren't listening and were throwing fits periodically, lunch was awful, and I put them away - I mean down for a nap - at 1:30.
Well.
Here's hoping they wake up in a better mood.  Their mom has a work dinner tonight, so I'm with them till probably 8:30.  And then tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment