Playgrounds

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy june

It's a new month.  Andrew's half birthday is tomorrow; his sister and mom have been throwing up lately, though, so I doubt that will get any attention.  I just like half birthdays.  My birthday is near Christmas, and I always wanted a summer birthday so I could have a pool party.  My grand idea was to celebrate my half birthday, but for some reason or another, that never happened.

V and I found a bed and breakfast about two and a half hours away that we want to visit.  We won't be able to go until July or August, by which point we will desperately need it.  We already need some reconnection time; with her barely around, we almost never spend time together.  I know it sounds strange to say that after spending six hours in the car each way this past weekend, but what we really need is a few days to do nothing and have no agenda.  It'll happen, just not sure when.

Oh, and this b&b has llamas.  And sheep.  And chickens.  And a dog.  Perfect, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment