Playgrounds

Saturday, June 4, 2011

To the store

V let me wander around Babies-R-Us for awhile tonight.  I wasn't super stressed, but it was still nice to go and look.  We've (okay, mostly I) picked out our carseat and stroller, though - completely on accident, it must be noted.  But since I discovered the brand, I've liked it.  Besides, it's Japanese.

Today has been a baby-wanting day.  Between Andrew and Anne and Kali...there are infants practically everywhere I go.

I need to find something else to talk about.

3 comments:

  1. How about our weekend away???????? I wanna talk about that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....I'm way to tired to go to work this morning. I posted that comment as "you."

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information.WordPress Themes

    ReplyDelete