Playgrounds

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Difficulty

It's hard to write a blog post with a cat coming and nipping/purring/swatting/cuddling/gnawing/rubbing every three seconds.  At least with a baby you can put them down?

Not that there's too much interesting to write about.  Bug, Andrew, their mom, and I went to the pool today, which was great: definitely one of the perks of my job.  It completely wore me out though (isn't it supposed to do that to the kids instead?).

Friday is one of those days where I have the twins all morning and then again in the evening.  I'm pretty much only gone when they're napping.  At least Saturday V and I get to sit together, for Paisley, whom we never get to see.

Then we have two gay weekends back to back!  Or at least that's how V phrased it.  Two couples coming on two consecutive weekends, and it's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment