Playgrounds

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Class time

I just got a text (well, four) from the twins' mom, overviewing the two options she's narrowed down to for "school" for the twins.  I put school in quotes, because they won't be three until October, and she's only looking at one day per week classes.

One of the options is a pre-pre-school.  Literally: it discusses how it prepares kids for preschool, teaching them how to stand in line, take turns, share, etc.  The other one is a nature program run through a Waldorf school.  Guess which one I voted for?  Super super excited about nature!

I texted her to let her know that I emailed with elaboration, and now I'm refreshing my email every thirty seconds.  I say I'm a nerd; V says I'm just invested.  I'm going to go check my email again.

No comments:

Post a Comment