Playgrounds

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Interlude

Patrick and Lilly, especially Lilly, were terrible today.  Did I jinx myself by posting yesterday how wonderful it was to feel part of the family?  Coming from that this morning, I'm going over to Bug and Andrew's in an hour, and... I am so over kids right now.  Last time I went over there, the evening went great.  After the dinner where Bug made herself throw up twice.  And I almost broke down in tears.

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.  Or should it be, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can?

At gymnastics today, I apparently surprised someone by being a nanny.  Not only did she think I was youngish (which I'm okay with), but she told me I interacted with the kids like I was their mom.  I'm still not entirely sure what this means - it's not the first time I've heard it - but it always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment