Playgrounds

Monday, February 20, 2012

Etc

I related an anecdote to the twins' mom today that involved my youngest half-brother, who is now 5.  A few minutes later, a very confused Lilly asked me, "You have baby brother at your house?"  Oops.  "No, he lives with my mommy.  I live with V."

In other news, I'm pursuing a few hours' worth of left-brain work: organizing, errands, planning, data entry, whatever.  I'm trying to find something to fill that hole that's appeared since dedicating my life to three-year-olds.  One of the great things about working with Patrick and Lilly is that their mom is part of a huge twins' network in the area, and she's more than happy to forward my information out.

My cute wife is sitting on the floor with a kitty cat curled up in her lap.  It would be a Precious Moment (TM) if the cat weren't nibbling on her hand, and if V's eyes were shaped like giant teardrops.

No comments:

Post a Comment