Playgrounds

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stretch

I'm exhausted.  We didn't get in until after 1 last night, not asleep until after 2, and the cat jumped on us every hour, wanting to play.  I feel terrible; Patrick and Lilly keep asking me to play with them, and I keep putting them off.  They're both being really good so far, though, for which I'm very grateful.

I haven't been to a yoga class in a week and a half.  Strange, but after only going to a few, my body had already gotten used to it.  I miss it.  I miss the stretching, the relaxation, the release of everything that isn't whatever I'm doing in that moment.  There's a class at 5:30 tonight, but I don't think I'm up for it yet.  I'm so sad.

All I want to do is go home and curl up.  Two and a half more hours.  And I have to get gas on the way home.  And it's snowing.  And I'm whiny.  And tired.

Be back later, in a better mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment