Playgrounds

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Head

There is too much going on in my head.  I've been fighting a lot of unexpected stress and depression yesterday; it's very much taking its toll.  I've dreaded going to work both yesterday and today, and already do for tomorrow.

I'm going to start back to yoga on Wednesday nights.  I've dropped that, and I think it was helping keep me balanced.

I'm going to make a more conscious effort to have a community when I'm with the kids.  We've been going places with Kali, Laura, and Danielle's mom, and one of her friends.  It's so much nicer - and I realized that, were I a stay at home mom with the twins, I would have this sort of group.

I'm still fighting motivation, though.  I did stick to the meal plan tonight!  Then I ate too much cookie dough, and now I'm reading the internet.

Have you all see leasthelpful.com - because if not, go prepare to laugh and shake your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment