Playgrounds

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Memories and conversations

Kali's mom texted me a few days ago-
"I was rocking Kali tonight and explained to her that when she was a baby, I rocked her all the time. She told me that Lina rocked her too. So sad!"
I'm not going to lie; I cried when I read that. I miss her as a baby, and I just plain miss her. I'm glad that, at least for now, she still remembers me. I haven't seen her in almost two months.

Also, a few days ago, Mia was curled up with me on the couch, watching Sofia the First. She glanced at my shirt, and commented, "You know, I can kinda see your boobies."
"Yep."
"I guess that's just the kind of shirt it is," she added. Sometimes I love how no-nonsense her mother has raised her.
"Yep."
"So I can lay my head on nice soft and comfy!" she exclaimed.
"Yes, they make good pillows," I laughed. I have this from multiple sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment